The security of information in all its forms is of the utmost importance to management. We acknowledge that as an organisation, we can minimise information security risks through the preservation of privacy, security, confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information. This gives confidence to interested parties that risks due to potential incidents are adequately managed.
Our goal is to continually improve our Information Security Management System performance within the business.
To achieve this, the following information security objectives have been established:
- Strategic and operational information security risk is understood and treated to be acceptable to IXUP.
- The confidentiality of client information, product and service development and marketing plans is protected.
- The integrity of company records is preserved.
- Public web services and internal networks meet specified availability standards.
To achieve these objectives, we shall act to:
- Communicate this policy to all existing employees and contractors (“personnel”) and to new personnel upon commencement.
- Comply with all legislative and other requirements which are relevant to IXUP.
- Make our commitment information security and confidentiality visible to all interested parties.
- Maintain an Information Security Management System which meets the requirements of ISO 27001:2013 and SOC 2.
This policy, together with the objectives and targets set, will be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure that it remains relevant and suitable to be operations of IXUP.